I type this as history was just made. Barack Obama was just elected the 44th President of the United States of America. Wow, what a night. I thoroughly enjoyed both candidates speeches. Class, humbleness, and humility are back in the White House. Cowboy W, it’s time to mosey on into the sunset. Giddy’up!
- Worst SVN Error Message Ever
- Successful Businesses Hire the Right People and Give Them the Freedom to Make the Right Decisions
- Why Cross-Platform Products Fail
- Accessibility on iOS
- Cocoa Threading
- iPad for Senior Citizens
- Why is My Apple Wi-Fi Network So Damn Slow?
- Upgrade All NIB Files to XIB
- Debugging & Monitoring iPhone HTTP and HTTPS Requests
- Incrementing Version and Build Numbers with Xcode
- Using TextEdit to Modify /etc/hosts File
- How to Completely Uninstall Xcode
Amazon.com Apple Aviation Birthdays Brainstorming Business Cars Chrysler Design Development Employment Friends Furnace G1000 India Industrial Design Interaction Design iOS Job Description Kindle Legal Mac Management Mather Memorable Microsoft Word Mini Cooper Motorola Non-Compete NorCal Politics Rants RAZR Recognition Resigning Review Seth Goldstein Thomas C. Gale Tips & Tricks TRACON Travel Usability Usage Scenarios Visual Design Xcode